Upgraded server

Edward Dekkers edward at tdcs.com.au
Sat Nov 8 06:02:18 GMT 2008

> So to continue on:
>
> 1> If the wrappers in the package are not suitable - should the
> maintainer
> be alerted?
> 2> Can I get the correct wrapper scripts somewhere without trashing
> everything, which I only just got working again?
>
> Regards,
> Ed.

Sorry to reply to my own e-mail, but I'd like to keep this in the thread
too.

I also don't have a /etc/MailScanner/bin folder - which used to hold the
scripts to update the fishing filter, virus scanners, check whether
mailscanner was still running, cleaned the quarantine, and I also don't have
a lot of the /reports/en/ stuff - which throws up quite a few errors when
MailScanner starts. Just 3 reports.

I'm thinking this deb package isn't as complete as it should be???

Regards,
Ed.