Where are attachments being stopped?

Rick Duval rick at duvals.ca
Thu May 29 21:29:13 IST 2008

The Subject had {Dangerous Content?} prefixed and the message had:

*Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (msg-21657-8.html).
Warning: Please read the "AccurateAntiSpam-Attachment-Warning.txt"
attachment(s) for more information*.

added to the top.

I grep'd etc/MailScanner for parts of this and got nothing

Rick