"Nolisting"

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Tue May 27 15:57:19 IST 2008

I monitor it in my daily reports.  If I have somebody with a large
number of connections, I grep my syslogs on both the decoy and primary
MX to see what they are up to.  If it is an bvious spam engine, then
I block them on my primary MX and let them play with the "try again
later" high MX.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College