OT: "Nolisting"

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Tue May 27 13:51:55 IST 2008

Its possible but there are still broken email servers out there which
only ever try sending mail to the first mx entry.

Greylisting is still a far better approach. Its also better in that
regular senders get their mail through a lot faster as it is
automatically accepted the first time. If you used the nolisting
approach all email will be delayed until the 1st connection times out.