DSBL.org down

Thom Jones tjones at isthmus.com
Wed May 21 20:02:34 IST 2008

Just an FYI since I didn't see anyone mention this yet:

If you have DSBL in your MailScanner.conf file for an RBL, you may want to
take it out of there.  I guess it is a hardware problem.

Per the spamassassin list and http://www.dnsbl.com:
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
DSBL Current Status: DOWN

DSBL, the Distributed Sender Blackhole List, seems to have gone missing. The
list appears to have been in operation since at least May, 2002.

The website at www.dsbl.org is not currently responding. Their mail server
specified in their MX record is non-responsive, and any DNS mirrors still
responding seem to be hosting an out-of-date copy of the blacklist's zone
data.

Thom Jones
http://www.thedailypage.com

A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer.