HTML Footers and Outlook/Word 2003?

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Wed May 21 15:21:11 IST 2008

Thanks for the reply.  Perhaps I explained poorly.

We send the emails out and our MailScanner adds a signature.

This one customer receives email from us and his Outlook is doing what he has described (I've not witnessed this and I've not had any comment from any other customer in the year or so we've added sigs).

It's awkward for me to replicate, but I would like to just confirm that MailScanner isn't formatting the original message in some strange way - the email the customer receives would be no different to my original post to this list as it all passes through the same mail server.

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Hutchings
Network Administrator, MIRA Ltd.