china spam

Amelein at dantumadeel.nl Amelein at dantumadeel.nl
Wed May 21 13:01:20 IST 2008

We're steadily getting more spam from china relayed through legit hotmail and yahoo servers which is slipping through MailScanner(example header below).
Is there any way to combat these ? Just blacklisting anything with an ip from country X would work too although I don't know what to use to do this.

-
Arjan