Spamassassin Problem

Darren Walker darren at torsion.co.uk
Sat May 17 14:08:56 IST 2008

Hi

Thanks
Have cut the main sections that I think are relevant. I have tried upgrading
to the latest versions of both MailScanner and Spamassassin, but there is
still a problem if I turn on Spam Checks

SETTINGS
Spam Checks = yes
Spam List = spamhaus-ZEN # You can un-comment this to enable them
Spam Domain List =
Spam Lists To Be Spam = 1
Spam Lists To Reach High Score = 2
Spam List Timeout = 7
Spam List Timeouts History = 10
Is Definitely Not Spam = %rules-dir%/spam.whitelist.rules
Is Definitely Spam = no
Definite Spam Is High Scoring = yes
Ignore Spam Whitelist If Recipients Exceed = 20
Ignore Spam Whitelist If Recipients Exceed = 20
Max Spam Check Size = 200k

# What to do with spam

#Spam Actions = store forward anonymous at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Spam-Status: Yes"
High Scoring Spam Actions = delete
Non Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Spam-Status: No"
SpamAssassin Rule Actions =
Sender Spam Report = %report-dir%/sender.spam.report.txt
Sender Spam List Report = %report-dir%/sender.spam.rbl.report.txt
Sender SpamAssassin Report = %report-dir%/sender.spam.sa.report.txt
Recipient Spam Report = %report-dir%/recipient.spam.report.txt
Bounce Spam As Attachment = no

Cheers

Darren