HOLD mail for certain recipients and do not process by MS

Marco Rebsamen mrebsamen at unimatrix0.ch
Wed May 14 21:58:26 IST 2008

Hi

I've done something similar..
Since I use a Microsoft Exchange in my network, i wanted to use a Linux system
with MailScanner as a Relay.

I try to make it short. My users have a public folder in theyr outlook where
they can place not detected Spam Mails. My Linux Relay gets the mails from
there via IMAP with fetchmail and delivers them to the Spamassassin learner.
Since fetchmail delivers to the local MTA i hade to figure out a method to
not Scan those mails because the header would be changed and so on...

What i did is i addet an additional Rule to the "header_checks" file:
/for <user at localhost>/	REDIRECT user at localhost

this line stays befor the default MailScanner Rule.

Maybe this helps you ?