releasing mail fromquarantine doesn't work with postfix ?

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Thu May 8 16:50:49 IST 2008

Ooo... Now you're asking. I don't routinely quarantine spam, as I would
in short order need to buy a small property full of hard disk. I'll have
a play with it and see.

Stef
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
Fax: 0845 3452830       | Incorporating Level 5 Internet
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net

Alpha Omega Computers Ltd, Unit 57, BBTC, Grange Road, Batley, WF17 6ER.
Registered in England No. 3867142.  VAT No. GB734421454