Undelivered Messages Solution?

Steven Andrews sandrews at andrewscompanies.com
Thu May 1 20:52:48 IST 2008

I just use a spamassassin rule that checks for certain subject words.
Am I really bastardizing the use of non-delivery reports?  Sure I am.
Is it likely that real non-delivery reports may get caught up in the
rule, probably.  The volume of these things is so out of hand that I
just don't care anymore.

Feel free to flame me on this if you think I'm being too heavy-handed or
violating this, that or another RFC; I'll be glad to do it another way
if a better one exists.

Steve