wiki still suggesting ordb

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Mar 31 20:30:50 IST 2008

Scott Silva wrote:
> on 3-31-2008 6:10 AM Julian Field spake the following:
>> Thanks for that. Fixed the problem now. Hopefully other people can
>> edit the page too.
>>
>> shuttlebox wrote:

>>> I found this:
>>>
>>> http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:acl
>>>
>>> Maybe its of some help.
>>>

>> Jules
>>
> Looks to be working now, but the edit now points to a soon to be
> obsolete since spamhaus recommends to use zen instead of sbl+xbl.

Didn't know that one. Fixed.
I've changed the default shipped MailScanner.conf file so it uses
spamhaus-ZEN by default.
That should be okay for a new installation shouldn't it?
I'll add a note saying that they shouldn't use spamhaus lists unless
they are a low-volume site or they have paid for a direct feed.

Does that sound okay?

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng