Every email is tagged as spam

Glen Prestidge tech1 at computer-care.com.au
Mon Mar 31 02:54:01 IST 2008

HI all

I am having a problem with a customer's server running freebsd 6.2 with
Mailscanner + clamav + Spamassin

These are the version of what is currently installed

p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.7_1

clamav-0.88.6

MailScanner-4.55.10

Every email that we get send to that server is classified as spam even
though no text in the email or it's from a legitimate source

I am reluctant to upgrade the software, using the portmanager program on
freebsd - it installs a new version of mail tools which knocks out
mailscanner.

This only started since Thursday of last week and nothing on the server has
been updated from what I can see, and staff at the office don't have access
to any of the servers there.

Regards

Glen Prestidge

CONFIDENTIAL NOTE :  The information contained in this email is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the
mail.  Thank you.