getting all mails blacklisted by relays.ordb.org

Chris Sweeney csweeney at osubucks.org
Sat Mar 29 23:16:10 GMT 2008

Here is a simple and nice answer.  If your using someone's service then you
have a responsibility to subscribe to their mailing list so you can be kept
up to date on what is going on with the service.  If you had, you would have
known over a year ago that the service was shutting down.  Even if you had
been subscribed to this list and reading emails you would have seen it
posted back when they shut down and again this last week as a reminder.  So
short answer, if you don't stay educated and keep on top this happens.