thnkss guys

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Mar 29 19:00:32 GMT 2008

Benedict simon wrote:
>> On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 6:24 PM, Benedict simon <simon at kmun.gov.kw> wrote:
>>
>>>  but i would like to know why it was workin earlier for almost a year
>>>  and suddenly relays.ordb.org start to give problem
>>>
>> Because ORDB has not been working for 15 months and to stop people
>> like you from using it forever they finally delivered hits on every
>> query. Woke you up, didn't it? :-)
>>
>> http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/03/25/2124224
>>

> Dear Peter,
>
> Thnks a lot for the reply
>
> honestly guess it really woke me up
>
> simon smiles
> n thnks to the link also
>
> btw do you have any good RBL servers i cd include in my Sendmail config

Take a good look at any of the Spamhaus lists. Start at
www.spamhaus.org. Beware, however, that you are only allowed to use
their lists directly (and for free) if you do a small number of checks
per day. If you use it too much, they will block your access and request
that you pay for a subscription. If you find that is too expensive, look
at spending the money on a copy of BarricadeMX from www.fsl.com instead,
it works out about the same cost for a lot of people and does a much
better job of removing spam.

Cheers,
Jules.
> thnksss n really apprecite