Mailscanner acts crazy since yesterday

L.M.J linuxmasterjedi at free.fr
Sat Mar 29 09:56:47 GMT 2008

Le Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:16:14 -0700,
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> a écrit :

> This just reinforces my previous statement that many people don't even pay
> attention to this list unless they have a problem.
>
> <Sysop hastily climbs on soap box and begins rant>
>
> Come on people! Pay attention! There is a lot of good stuff pouring from some
> of the fine minds on this list.
> Look.
> Listen.
> Pay attention.
> You will be a better admin for your users, and your job will be easier.
> You might even catch problems and fix them BEFORE the boss is calling you!
>
> Then when you have these super skills, you can give back by helping with some
> of the questions and leave more time for Julian and the many other
> contributors to sharpen MailScanner to an even finer edge!!!
>

> </rant>

you are totally right rant but you should also know i'm trying to pay attention at a couple of mailing-list +
maitain a quite huge quantity of Linux / SunOS / AIX servers running a bunch of service who could be Apache,
MySQL, Oracle, SAP, MailScanner ;), NFS shares, FTP servers, Samba servers, maintenance scripts and so soon.
At least, I have been the first to notify emails was all marked as SPAM

  Thanks for the help, the problem is solved! Glad to use this software & OSS