Accepting Tiffs

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 27 09:00:06 GMT 2008

Using either filename.rules.conf or filetype.rules.conf. Just write an
"allow" rule for them and put it near the top. If it's just the filename
extension you're wanting, then something like
allow   \.tiff?$   -   -
with tabs separating each word of that line, would do the job in
filename.rules.conf.
Then just "service MailScanner reload" to get it to re-read the new
configuration.

Dave Shariff Yadallee - System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the
Problem wrote:
> Question, how do you tell MAilScanner to accept TIF(F)s?
>

> I have an engineering who needs his tifs to turn up on the other side.

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Need help customising MailScanner?