[OT] TMDA

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Tue Mar 25 22:59:00 GMT 2008

 Matt,

Thank you for providing the best, funniest and most thoughtful response to what is wrong with challenge / response systems I have read yet. I was writing my own response to the thread when I read yours. It's much better than mine :)

Thanks for saving me a lot of writing and I may even try to get this into the MS wiki.

Steve

Steve Swaney
steve at fsl.com
www.fsl.com