Spam Assasin Timeouts

Mogens Melander mogens at fumlersoft.dk
Mon Mar 24 22:20:49 GMT 2008

On Mon, March 24, 2008 21:12, Glenn Steen wrote:
> On 24/03/2008, Mogens Melander <mogens at fumlersoft.dk> wrote:
>>
>>  No clues anywhere to what causes timeouts.
>>
> When you run your SA check, use a real message instead of the --lint
> test. The lint doesn't check network tests. The thing above will make
> SA show -D output for a real message, and if you have a recent MS...
> It'll print timing information as well;-).

Cool, running `spamassassin -D < message` was quite educational. No timeout's,
but i spotted a few other issues. DCC using dccproc instead of dccifd socket,
sa-update seems to forget to compile rules ( must i do that "by hand"? ).

I'm down to 22 MCP and spamassassin, and 0 RBL timeout's today :^)

--
Later

Mogens Melander
+45 40 85 71 38