Postfix 2.5 with MailScanner? Bug found, fix attached...

Alex Broens ms-list at alexb.ch
Mon Mar 24 09:59:43 GMT 2008

On 3/24/2008 1:50 AM, Glenn Steen wrote:
  > Alex, please apply and report back any findings...

applied 2 hrs ago, MS seems to be purring happily again.
haven't seen anything weird yet.
watching carefully

> Actually.... This goes for anyone using Postfix, especially if you are
> using a milter... We need handle this bug ASAP.... For diverse
> reasons.
>
> Jules, could we have a beta with this in?

Question: would it be wise (or kamikaze) to use this version of
PFDiskstore.pm on older versions of MS ?

I have abunch of boxes which still run 1 year old MS versions, without
problems, except I cannot use the milter on them.

thx

Alex