How Many Rbl ??

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Thu Mar 20 20:15:51 GMT 2008

Hi,

That sounds like a interesting setup, that we also might want to use here ...

ATM we have:
Postfix + MS + SA + AV

1 RBL at Postfix ....

What MTA are you using ? Sendmail or Postfix ? Seems like a good idea
to use rbl and if 2 or more hits, do postgrey ..... havent thought of
it ....

If you are not using postfix, you know a way to do it with postfix ?

// ouT