pflogsumm

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:42:49 GMT 2008

On 18/03/2008, Adam Gross <agross at gcpsite.com> wrote:
> Anyone know how to take the output of pflogsumm and dump it into a
>  nightly e-mail?  Just wanted to ask a quick short one (hopefully).
>  Thanks in advance.
>
>  -Adam

As have been answered already a very simple cron-job will handle
this... If you look in the archives to this list, or possibly the
MailWatch one (... bad memory on my part...:) you can find a simple
cron and php-script combo I've made to dump this to a file and present
on a very basic webpage.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn