ERROR::UNKNOWN CLAMD RETURN

Olivier FRANCHET O.FRANCHET at dominux.net
Fri Mar 14 18:29:50 GMT 2008

OK, it seems to be permissions. I did this :

Commented this 2 lines in /etc/clamd.conf :
#User clamav
#AllowSupplementaryGroups yes

Restarted Clamd :
service clamd restart

Restarted MailScanner :
service MailScanner restart

... and I have no more errors on received email!

Cordialement/Regards,
Olivier @ Dominux
http://www.dominux.net

mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info a écrit sur 14/03/2008 18:30:33