ERROR::UNKNOWN CLAMD RETURN

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Fri Mar 14 17:30:33 GMT 2008

First, to make sure it's permissions try running clamd as root (remove the
user clamav in clamd.conf). I believe it will. I remember someone using
postfix stating they had to setgid on incomming to get clamd to work, and
you can always add the clamav user to the postfix group and set
"AllowSupplementaryGroups yes" in clamd.conf. I personally think the latter
to be the best bet.

Rick

  _____