MailScanner: extracting attachments

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Fri Mar 14 13:25:10 GMT 2008

you are the third our fourth unresolved instance of this problem, I have yet
to see anyone post an lsof output of the hung process to see if it's doing
something funny disk wise when this is happening. Could you list the output
of the hung process?It seems to me this happend to me once when I updated
MailTools with the latestes rather than the one supplied with MailScanner,
and when I reinstalled the MailScanner version all was fine, I could be
wrong though it's been a while back but I am sure it had to do with a perl
module that Jules patched/provides.

Rick

  _____