New beta release 4.68.3 -- anyone running it?

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 13 19:02:01 GMT 2008

Is it running okay otherwise?
I haven't seen much sign of anyone running 4.68.3, the list has been
remarkably quiet :-(

Can you check your /etc/MailScanner/phishing.bad.sites.conf file. Is it
being updated at all? (You did run upgrade_MailScanner_conf didn't you?)
Can you check the Web Bug Replacement is coming from www.mailscanner.tv
please?

Thanks!
Jules.