Strange message !

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 23:26:02 GMT 2008

On 11/03/2008, tlum <mailscanner.info at tedworld.com> wrote:
> Yes, DBI->trace() activates DBI logging globally once called - even
>  though its only called from within "MailWatch,pm" - and ALL subsequent
>  DBI is logged, not just MailWatch.
>
>  However, /root is NOT writable by any user but root unless you've messed
>  with default permissions even on a Linux system... which this is. And,
>  if you're running in jail then there is even less chance of it working.
? You've messed with the path? "Default" for that one should be
/tmp... Oh well, sloppy reading on my part:-).

>  This was one of those unfortunate cases where enabling more debug
>  logging in an attempt to resole unexplained problems simply resulted in
>  more unexplained problems. The other poster is probably in the same boat.

Ok, so what was your initialproblem, and had you resolved it? Was it
in any way related to DBI? What measures have you done, so far...
Explain away, I'm sure we'll find something:-).
(snip)

Cheers
--
-- Glenn