off topic - Email Statistics

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Tue Mar 4 22:58:17 GMT 2008

Peter Farrow wrote:

> I didn't know that adverts were allowed on the Mailing list.
>
> This is basically spam in itself.

Well, when you're the author of MailWatch (Steve Swaney) and have worked
closely with Julian (the author of MailScanner) to produce a commercial
offering incorporating those packages I guess you're entitled to a
little self promotion.

If Steve or Jules toot their own horn every now and again it's fine by
me.  Heck, if it was up to me they'd both be knighted instead of Bill
Gates...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500