off topic - Email Statistics

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Mar 4 22:34:06 GMT 2008

on 3-4-2008 12:56 PM Peter Farrow spake the following:
> Stephen Swaney wrote:

I do believe that FSL is one of the paying jobs that makes this list and
MailScanner possible.
And since Julian is an officer (CTO), I don't think it is that bad. It is
infinitely better than the "male member enlarging" stuff hitting the
egroupware list daily.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and