Question about white and blacklisting in Mailscanner

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Mon Jun 30 14:52:42 IST 2008

I think the logical thing to do would be to use a customfunction (like
SQLWhitelist is for example) which returns false if the whitelist or
blacklist address match.

This would require :-

1) A check to make sure the Is Definetly Spam check is made even if spam
checking is disabled for that mail.

2) The mailwatch authors to add an additional customfunction which can
be used to disable spamassassin checks of the address matches a
whitelist or blacklist.