Spamassassin autolearn?

Andy Peterson andy at snowkitty.org
Sat Jun 28 13:07:54 IST 2008

Hi all.

I've been running MailScanner for a few days now, and I must say that
I'm very satisfied with it. It's running very smoothly for me, however,
I've encountered one problem, and that's spamassassin's bayes autolearn
isn't working. It appears that spamassassin is using only rules, even
though bayes_auto_learn should be enabled (I've fed sa-learn with >200
spam and ham messages). Yet, it refuse to autolearn which force me to
learn the tokens manually on every message, which is a bit of a pain.

Anybody else who've run into the same kind of problem? Any solution for
this? It's probably a simple configuration error from my part.

/ Andy

believed to be clean.