Can not find Infected attachments in quarantine directory

Patil, Manjiri S mpatil at bu.edu
Tue Jun 24 20:04:50 IST 2008

Hi ,

I have setup Mailscannner 4.70.7.1 with ClamAV and SpamAssassin running
on RHEL 5.0  running SENDMAIL.  Mailscanner detects the virus and I do
get message saying "Warning: This message has had one or more
attachments removed"

When I look at /var/spool/Mailscanner/quarantine/XXX/ directory .

I can see only spam folder listed. The infected message is not there. I
have Mailscanner.conf with default settings

i.e

Virus Scanners = clamav

Deliver Disinfected Files = no

Non-Forging Viruses = Joke/ OF97/ WM97/ W97M/ eicar

Still Deliver Silent Viruses = no

Quarantine Infections = yes

Quarantine Silent Viruses = no

Quarantine Whole Message = no