shared storage for mails

Paul Kelly :: Blacknight paul at blacknight.com
Mon Jun 23 00:06:28 IST 2008

Sounds like a good option. that said the same can be achieved by saving your quarantine from each scanner on central file servers using NFS mounts onto each scanner from the shared storage.

We do this with centralised web and db servers and we process 9m mails a month on one cluster with 1 x db and 1 x web servers, we did write a centralised app for customers to allow them view their quarantine and release, whitelist email messages etc.