smtp map to other port

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Sun Jun 22 21:05:55 IST 2008

Alex Neuman wrote:
> This should go on the wiki...
>
> On Jun 21, 2008, at 8:49 AM, Peter Farrow wrote:
>
>> Use this, it will make any mailertable entries using the key "esmtp"
>> forward to the remote server on port 2525 in this case:
>>
>> in your sendmail.mc file:
>>
>> FEATURE(`mailertable')
>> define(`confRELAY_MAILER', `esmtp')
>> define(`RELAY_MAILER_ARGS', `TCP $h 2525')
>>
>> then add a line in your mailertable:
>>
>> domaintorelay.com                  esmtp:servertodeliverto.com

Yes I would agree as sendmail is the most prolific MTA onthe internet
and of course its very relevant in this case...

After all, no message agent no MailScanner...

Regards

Pete

dangerous content by the Inexcom system Scanner,
and is believed to be clean.
Advanced heuristic mail scanning server [-].
http://www.inexcom.co.uk