Interfaces - off topic - sorry

rick at duvals.ca rick at duvals.ca
Wed Jun 11 17:42:57 IST 2008

This is not a MailScanner question but since we're all involved in providing email services I thinks its still a somewhat appropriate place to ask...

Any opinions on what is the best front end for end users?

We've been running MDaemon Pro and our users are really used to that kind of high-end interface.

Is there a comparable beast for linux systems that's either GPL or doesn;t cost both arms and both legs like MDaemon?

Thanks much....

Rick

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge"  --Albert Einstein--