Spamassassin rules

Devon Harding devonharding at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 14:40:35 IST 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 9:30 AM, Devon Harding <devonharding at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> If you get hit by messages with URL's I suggest you use URIBL. That
>> seems to get most of them. And for those that passed. I suggest you add
>> them to the URIBL by recommending them.
>>
>> Hugo.
>>

> I thought URIBL was enabled by default in SA 3.2.4?  How can I verify this?
>
> -Devon

Hmm...I noticed these lines commented in /etc/mail/spamassassin/
mailscanner.cf.  Is this it?

#
# Julian Field Fri Apr 28 2006
#
# Added the "Black" and "Grey" URIBL lists from www.uribl.com
#
#
#urirhssub       URIBL_BLACK  multi.uribl.com.        A   2
#body            URIBL_BLACK  eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_BLACK')
#describe        URIBL_BLACK  Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
#tflags          URIBL_BLACK  net
#score           URIBL_BLACK  3.0
#
#urirhssub       URIBL_GREY  multi.uribl.com.        A   4
#body            URIBL_GREY  eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_GREY')
#describe        URIBL_GREY  Contains an URL listed in the URIBL greylist
#tflags          URIBL_GREY  net
#score           URIBL_GREY  0.25