Variables that can be used in inline.warning.txt and .html reports

Alan Charlton Alan.Charlton at caseware.com
Mon Jun 2 21:21:47 IST 2008

<5864E8A48D189F4999A1D1BAE3730516828AEB at queen.caseware.cwi.local>

http://$hostname/cgi-bin/release-msg.cgi?datenumber=$datenumber&id=$id&t

http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2007-September/07803
> 0.html
>
> ...Which seems to imply that these variables need to be specifically
> added to work in a given report.
>
> Is there any way we can add the variables ourselves?  Or do we need to
> request that they be added in a new release?
>
> Thanks,
> Alan

Bumping this up for another try... Does anyone know how to get
$datenumber and $to to work in the inline.warning.txt and .html reports?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alan