TLD domain changes

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Thu Jul 31 20:03:27 IST 2008

I rsync the countries list from http://www.blackholes.us/ . I have a couple
scripts that pull all the Korea and China ASN cidrs and build iptables rules
to block them all together. I also have an exim->perl function that used
IP::Country to pull the ASN for several other countries that we do not do
business with and block them. I would imagine you could use either with
whatever mail server you are using. In three years or so that I have been
doing this we have only had one issue and that was because the owner was
selling an aircraft to a Japanese fellow who was using a Taiwanese yahoo
account.

Rick

believed to be clean.