Problem with SPam, some SPAM going through filter.

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Wed Jul 30 18:02:16 IST 2008

If you're not running it, set up SPF on your DNS server.  It won't stop
incoming spam, but it will help cut down on the amount of spam that
claims to be coming from your servers but isn't.  Every little bit
helps...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500