F-secure alternative?

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Wed Jul 23 19:02:55 IST 2008

Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
Yes I would agree with that, I just posted AVAST as a a solution as I
thought since he was using f-secure he wanted a commercial alternative.
Myself I use clamav and sh*tdefender sorry bitdefender.....  bitdefender
is sort of an "also ran", you don't really need both if you have clamav.

dangerous content by the Inexcom system Scanner,
and is believed to be clean.
Advanced heuristic mail scanning server [-].
http://www.inexcom.co.uk