Google gmail

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Wed Jul 23 14:28:10 IST 2008

Richard Frovarp wrote:
> Marco mangione wrote:
>> uhm.. and what do you suggest for greylisting? gmail have too much
>> server that reply...
>
> Don't greylist google. You can't trust blacklists containing Google,
> so the delay is of no help there. You know that google is going to
> retry again, as they have proper SMTPs. I don't know that there is
> much purpose in greylisting them.
Well, get the IP range and blacklist  it.    My experience of googlemail
is cheap/nasty/spammy, to be avoided, anyone who uses it for business
purposes isn't serious about business...

Just my pennies worth.

Pete

dangerous content by the Inexcom system Scanner,
and is believed to be clean.
Advanced heuristic mail scanning server [-].
http://www.inexcom.co.uk