MS busted! Please Help

lists at openenterprise.ca lists at openenterprise.ca
Tue Jul 22 11:13:06 IST 2008

I cant seem to uninstall some perl modules that the MS install script seems
to indicate a conflict with now?

Is there anyway to force the MS install script to install all its own perl
modules?

.....from install of perl-MIME-Base64-3.07-1 conflicts with file from
package perl-5.8.8-10.el5_2.3

but if I run "yum remove perl-MIME-Base64" it does not seem to be
installed? Se below

I have certainly hooped perl so need to somehow start clean

root at gateway:~# yum remove perl-MIME-Base64
Setting up Remove Process
 * 4PSA: download1.4psa.com
 * virtualmin: software.virtualmin.com
 * virtualmin-universal: software.virtualmin.com
 * rpmforge: fr2.rpmfind.net
 * base: www.muug.mb.ca
 * updates: mirror.its.uidaho.edu
 * addons: www.muug.mb.ca