Timo Jacobs is out of the office.

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Mon Jul 21 01:21:25 IST 2008

Alex Neuman wrote:
> Goose... Frah... Bah....
>
> On Jul 20, 2008, at 6:12 PM, Lance Haig wrote:
>
>> This is not what this list is like. It has always been friendly and
>> now we are getting personal.. So they made mistakes, it happens. we
>> are all annoyed and upset. We have said so and now we need to move on.

This fellows poor auto response has generated more useless noise on this
list than any other I care to remember.

Really guys, get over it, drop it, move along nothing to see here.

Its like a bunch of WI ladies arguing over a copied jam recipe. Coupled
with  bouts of gratuitous self back patting about how everyone else is
so perfect they would never commit such a heinous crime as an auto
responder to the internet.

What a bunch of gossiping old dears...early bed for the lot of you with
no tea and you'll forfiet your game of whist at the liberal club for the
next 10 days.

dangerous content by the Inexcom system Scanner,
and is believed to be clean.
Advanced heuristic mail scanning server [-].
http://www.inexcom.co.uk