Timo Jacobs is out of the office.

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Sun Jul 20 11:11:58 IST 2008

On 20 Jul 2008, at 10:49, Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> Drew Marshall wrote:
>
> | In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses
> and
> | dangerouscontent by Technology Tiger's Mail Launder system
> | <www.mail-launder.com>
> | Our email policy can be found at www.technologytiger.net/policy
>
> Hmmm. English is not my primary language. But it seems it is not yours
> either ;-)

LOL, the only small bonus is that the policy is not stuck to the
bottom of every email. I can just about live with a single line. Sadly
English is just about my only language, and clearly I'm not very good
at that either :-)

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
 content by Technology Tiger's Mail Launder system <www.mail-launder.com>
Our email policy can be found at www.technologytiger.net/policy

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ