Timo Jacobs is out of the office.

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Sat Jul 19 18:10:05 IST 2008

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:09:07 +0200
Timo.Jacobs at partners.de wrote:

> I will be out of the office starting  09.07.2008 and will not return
> until 25.07.2008.
>
> I will respond to your message when I return.
> In urgent cases please contact Mr. Timo A. Schmidt
> (timo.schmidt at partners.de)
>
> Partners Software GmbH / Zum Alten Speicher 11 / 28759 Bremen /
> Eingetragen unter HRB Bremen 14440 / Gesch_ftsf_hrer: Wolfgang
> Brinker und Kai Hannemann / Telefon 0049 (0)421 66945-0
> Diese Information ist ausschlie_lich f_r die adressierte Person oder
> Organisation bestimmt und k_nnte vertrauliches und/oder
> privilegiertes Material enthalten. Personen oder Organisationen, f_r
> die diese Information nicht bestimmt ist, ist es nicht gestattet,
> diese zu lesen, erneut zu _bertragen, zu verbreiten, anderweitig zu
> verwenden oder sich durch sie veranlasst zu sehen, Massnahmen
> irgendeiner Art zu ergreifen. Sollten Sie diese Nachricht irrt_mlich
> erhalten haben, bitten wir Sie, sich mit dem Absender in Verbindung
> zu setzen und das Material von Ihrem Computer zu l_schen. Unbeschadet
> dessen ist allein die von uns unterzeichnete schriftliche Fassung
> verbindlich. Wir weisen darauf hin, dass elektronisch Nachrichten mit
> und ohne Zutun von Dritten verloren gehen, ver_ndert oder verf_lscht
> werden k_nnen. Herk_mmliche E-Mails sind nicht gegen den Zugriff von
> Dritten gesch_tzt und deshalb ist auch die Vertraulichkeit unter
> Umst_nden nicht gewahrt. Wir haften deshalb nicht f_r die
> Unversehrtheit von E-Mails nachdem sie unseren Herrschaftsbereich
> verlassen haben und k_nnen Ihnen hieraus entstehende Schaeden nicht
> ersetzen. Bitte beachten Sie, dass eine AntiViren- und
> AntiSPAM-L_sung installiert ist und alle eingehenden EMails
> untersucht werden, um die Sicherheit unserer Informationssysteme zu
> gew_hrleisten.
> _________________________________________________________________ The
> information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
> material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
> or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
> or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
> material from any computer. You have asked us to correspond with you
> via the Internet per e-mail. However, the written version signed by
> us is the only authoritative version. We draw your attention to the
> fact that such messages can be lost, changed or falsified, with or
> without any interference by third persons. Normal e-mails are not
> protected against access by third persons and, therefore, their
> confidentiality may not be assured in certain circumstances. We
> cannot be responsible for the integrity of emails after they have
> left our sphere of control. Please note that in order to protect the
> security of our information systems an AntiVirus- and AntiSPAM
> solution is in use and will browse through incoming emails.

Holy crap, another user who is clueless about how to configure a
'vacation' responder. Added to the fact that he has chosen to include a
legally unenforceable disclaimer, that might very well be the longest
of any I have had the misfortune of viewing, and now my day is complete.

While awaiting his joyous return, might I suggest that we all send
<timo.schmidt at partners.de>, the designated emergency contact, a warm
hello.

--
Gerard
gerard at seibercom.net

You could get a new lease on life -- if only you
didn't need the first and last month in advance.