sare rules

Alex Neuman alex at rtpty.com
Tue Jul 15 16:32:24 IST 2008

This is what I run daily, as per something I read about somewhere in
the wiki or on the FSL page (long time ago so I don't remember):

sa-update --allowplugins --nogpg --channel saupdates.openprotect.com --
channel updates.spamassassin.org  &> /dev/null
sa-compile &> /dev/null

Their rules seem to catch quite a lot of things besides the