OT-Related to the DNS stuff

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Mon Jul 14 18:38:43 IST 2008

horizontal ruler

Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:31:40AM -0400, Steve Campbell wrote:
>
>>> Given the revision frequency of Linux and how fast it moves compared
>>> to other OS's this is a bit like asking for a patch for Windows 3.11.
>>>
>> Are you really suggesting I upgrade my Windows 3.11 machines also?  :-)
>>

> Well, Microsoft just stopped selling 3.11, so...
>
> 	http://tech.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/07/10/186236
>
> Cheers,
> -- jra

Yeah but to be fair that was the embedded channel, so that explains why
sometimes you have to unplug your washing machine and plug in back in
again to complete the spin cycle ;-)

Also I bet there are some copies of Windows 95 upgrades for Win 3.11
kicking around too maybe..

P.

dangerous content by the Inexcom system Scanner,
and is believed to be clean.
Advanced heuristic mail scanning server [-].
http://www.inexcom.co.uk