OT-Related to the DNS stuff

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Mon Jul 14 16:29:59 IST 2008

Steve Campbell a écrit :
> I'm running an old RH 7.3 server for Bind. It's scheduled to be taken
> out of commission at the beginning of September. Can anyone provide a
> link to rpms for Bind, Bind-utils, and Bind-devel?
>
> I've searched the normal places and didn't see them - I'll re-search
> but if anyone can help, I'd appreciated it.
>
> Steve Campbell

Steve,

RH 7.3 is basically the same as RHEL 2.1, which is still supported.
Thus you could grab RPMs for RHEL 2.1 as replacements.  If you have
acces to RHN you could download and install them on your RH 7.3 server.

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste