MailScanner on FC8 don't pickup emails

Luciano Grego lucianog at metline.it
Fri Jul 11 15:22:55 IST 2008

Hi Julian,
I've pasted the text without the " -ODeliveryMode=queueonly " in the
/etc/init.d/MailScanner, but present in the script. It's a mistake!
I'm try to queue the emails that arriving through sendmail in the $INQDIR
( /var/spool/mqueue.in ).
Emails are delivered immediately to local mailbox.
I've want to see what happens in the queues.
I think that MailScanner working OK but sendmail don't.
May paste some config file?
Thanks.
L.