Watch it: Multiple DNS implementations vulnerable to cachepoisoning (fwd)

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Thu Jul 10 13:31:03 IST 2008

Yeah,

I misread the whole thing, so sorry about that,  just checked my public
name servers and I already have it commented out when I set them up a
few years ago...

oh how time flies when you're having fun

:-)

horizontal ruler

Res wrote:
> I think your confusing what those options do, a properly configured
> DNS server does not need those lines, they are a risk.

dangerous content by the Inexcom system Scanner,
and is believed to be clean.
Advanced heuristic mail scanning server [-].
http://www.inexcom.co.uk